Thread: Nolans
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 04:03 PM   #9
betterthanbacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBGX2 View Post
We eat lunch there regularly, and always have great meals and service. We would heartily recommend them. I am sure that during the “press of business“ things may not be perfect but overall a great spot !

A thought for “Better than Bacon”:

Before going on a public forum and denigrating a local business:

#1. Speak to a manager or in this case Carolyn about your experience.

#2. Give it at least another try, before commenting about your experience.

#3. Be aware that words matter.

#4. Happy to welcome you to the region, I would ask you to consider that none of these are chain restaurants, they all work very hard at being the best they can be!
GEEZ GBGX2,

I didnt mean to sound as I was denigrating the establishment, but was trying to give an honest review as I thought that is what this forum was asking for. As I stated I will go back for sandwiches, drinks, and salad. I am well aware that the establishment is not a chain operation and am sure that the owners are good hard working people like most small business owners throughout New England. But thanks for the info.
Yes words do matter That is why I used words like Awesome and Fun and also did state that I would go back.
As far as speaking to the manager. When 3 out of 4 meals are what I consider just ok this tells me that is the quality of their product. Not saying that the quality is bad just not what I would like. So I do not see any point in bothering the management on a busy night over the issue.
Cheers!
betterthanbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betterthanbacon For This Useful Post: