View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 01:07 PM   #19
ushaggerb

I would guess the metrics are fine. They are simple statistics. The only area that is debatable is the "weighting" of each statistic. The authors had the privilege of determining which statistics they thought deserved to be weighted more heavily than others.

For what it's worth, living in California, and having travelled the states, I think New Hampshire has a lot of patriotism and much more concern for the state's health (and those can end up being different interests I suppose). If this was a forum in California, I'd get some push back saying there's a lack of concern and patriotism, but, other than San Diego, and perhaps a little in Sacramento, there aren't too many who care for where the state has gone and is, and patriotism is there but in small doses. If it was a contest, I'd bet on N.H.

The thing I struggle with is there appears to be a lot of anger about where N.H. has gone. But I don't live there year-round so I have no right to judge. Still, all I see is a beautiful lake and incredible quiet, majestic beauty. I take my family back every year to the Lake because, for us, it's the best place on the planet.
ushaggerb is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ushaggerb For This Useful Post: