Thread: Tractor Supply
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 04:22 AM   #9
ApS

Default Not Convenient to The Quiet Side of The Lake...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishoot308 View Post
Surprised no one has mentioned the opening of the new Tractor Supply in Gilford at the airport plaza. Has anyone been yet?? I plan on going tomorrow to check it out. I'm sure it will be great like all other Tractor Supply stores. It was a perfect choice to have that store fill the mostly vacant and recently updated plaza. With them being there, it should also greatly help to fill the other vacant storefronts as well!! A welcomed addition to Gilford and I wish them well!! Dan
While I also wish them well, none of the Tractor Supply stores I've visited are ever crowded!

Wolfeboro and Tuftonboro don't benefit from this new Gilford location.

They're also the most expensive of similar stores. (I frequent their Ossipee store abutting Dollar General opposite Hannafords, Walgreens and Ocean State/BigLots).

Their bargains are in (large quantity) bird seed and hardware sold by the pound. (!)

'Course, they cater to their namesake, and have trailers, tires, and highly specialized hardware for farm tractor equipment. On some occasions, you can look into large warming bins and select little ducklings and baby chickens.

I'd prefer a closer Harbor Freight store, but the toll on local businesses would be severe.
ApS is offline   Reply With Quote