View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 09:51 AM   #14
Winilyme

Default Touché

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
For the record, you responded to one of my initial threads with a long explanation (borne out of research) of your own purchase!

I will say this: you (and, ultimately, I) were right about everything: the GTX is an AMAZING machine.

One of my concerns (and this may help the OP decide) with buying a Sea-Doo was all the #sinkdoo stuff. It *appears* that DaSilva's is in tune with keeping and eye on things when they maintain their machines. Just a thought.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
I research everything to death. I sort of enjoy doing it and I do feel I benefit by making better decisions.

Yes, no regrets whatsoever on the GTX. I love it. We just got back from a two hour tour around Rattlesnake and Sleepers. For me, comfort is key and it is all of that. Access to the main storage from your seat is probably the biggest advantage to me. I’m in there all the time for the map, camera, phone, wallet, toaster - you name it. Can’t imagine dealing with that on the Yamaha. Dollars to doughnuts they switch to the front access in future models.
Winilyme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Winilyme For This Useful Post: