View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 12:22 PM   #3
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Merrimack and Welch Island
Posts: 1,808
Thanks: 541
Thanked 548 Times in 354 Posts
Default Local input

Most DES permits are forwarded to the local Conservation Commission for their input. Call your neighbor who is on the CC. See if they plan to do a site walk or other review and attend the meeting. When they gather, they are supposed to "Notice" it and it becomes a public event of sorts. There still has to be respect for public property.
Descant is offline   Reply With Quote