View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 08:52 AM   #2
Senior Member
MAXUM's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Hooksett, NH & Bear Island, NH
Posts: 2,169
Thanks: 191
Thanked 1,385 Times in 559 Posts

If there is a particular application in process you are referring to, why not just contact DES directly and make an inquiry? If there is something that concerns you that very well could be your opportunity to express your opinion.

While I don't know how DES works in that regard, typically if a project (from a town perspective) that requires any kind of special exception or variance usually is open for public comment as reviewed in applicable board meetings. I believe abutters are notified as well.
MAXUM is offline   Reply With Quote