View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 05:23 AM   #191
VitaBene

Thanked 1,608 Times in 823 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Boy View Post
It would seem that there needs to be a rule that SBONH members/officers should not be allowed to correspond on Winni.com after cocktail hour.

Maybe SBONH could get involved and solicit input from around the country (and even China?) as to how they feel about a BP NWZ ("afterall, your channel could be next")
TT, you can make the rules for your organizations as you see fit, but I can assure you that SBONH does not need suggestions regarding its mission or operation from you. If you want to join, that is a different story. Please visit the website and sign up- it's so easy even you can do it!

I have no need to edit my post from last evening, but I will let others read and decide for themselves. In case some are not aware of what TT stands for, I will spell it out: TT=Turtle Troll. Just like the rest of your ilk (ElChase and SOTD), you hide behind your keyboards snickering as you agitate and get threads closed while contributing virtually nothing to any other parts of this site.

BTW, never had gin in my life, Tangueray or otherwise. I am partial to big Napa Valley Cabernets though so if you have any suggestions please pass them on.

Have a good day