View Single Post
Old 07-07-2022, 11:50 AM   #67
baygo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
Edited to add: Well, other than this review from our recent "take my vodka and go home" ex-forum-member. It looks like Baygo's been 5-starring restaurants that sell his vodka and 1-starring those that don't. What a jerk, good riddance, and it looks like a good reason to check out The Breeze!

Yes I am giving favorable reviews to establishments that serve dancing Rabbit Vodka. You are inaccurate however in your statement that I give one star reviews to establishments that don’t serve it. At this time there’s a small handful of other local establishments that do not serve Dancing Rabbit and you will not find a negative review about them by me. The breeze is the only one star review.

The Google review I wrote about the breeze was 100% accurate. However there is an underlying motivation behind why I did so. Over the course of 10 years, I sent thousands of tables to the other restaurant managed by the same ownership. I’ve never mentioned two terrible experiences I’ve had in the other restaurant (ice clump in my clam chowder. Must not have spent enough time in the microwave). Last fall I played behind the owner in a golf tournament. One of his bartenders was in his group and when she swung his 3 wood, She hit the golf cart and broke the golf club. I generously pulled a $275 golf club out of my bag and gave it to him. When I brought my Vodka to market this spring, I thought for sure he would be quick to help a local vodka who has helped him. Instead; I was quite insulted when he told me he would rather sell Tito‘s then Dancing Rabbit. The fact is, Titos has been fined twice by the EPA for dumping their distillery waste water into the river in Austin. Distillery waste water is the most acidic waste water of any industrial waste water known to man. It’s among the worst things that can be introduced to fresh water. It shocks me that any business serving a boating community would sell it to begin with.

I have a long standing track record for applauding my competition, however in this case if there were a negative number on the scale, I would select it over the 1 star.

Did just get sucked back into a rabbit hole��
baygo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to baygo For This Useful Post: