View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 11:30 PM   #4
Resident 2B

Although I am a total supporter of being able to express the right of free speech, my opinion is the recent posts in the "Boating Threads" had gotten completely out-of-control, on both sides.

Although I very strongly support one side of the ( xx ) argument, I stopped posting in this area more than a week ago because I saw no positive reason to do so. It became a contest of cr_p slinging, at best.

I completely support the decision of our web master Don in every action he has taken to regain civil discussions on this great forum. I also applaud Skip for his outstanding post that got me 'back-on-the-ground' regarding my postings to this web site. We need to enjoy life on the lake and fight these battles elsewhere.

We also need to enjoy this great web site and support whatever is in the best interest of those that use this resource. I am trying to be as sincere and as neutral as possible in this post with my comments.

Thanks to Don for all he has done and all he continues to do to support Lake Winnipesaukee and its surrounding areas.

R2B
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Resident 2B For This Useful Post: