View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 10:10 AM   #10
Winnisquamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of Waiting View Post
You moved to NH and are doing your best to blend in even to the extent of calling us derogatory names. Your so proud of the name put a sign around your neck "I'm a Masshole" and stand on the busy street corner.

Again I am no longer going to tolerate the use of the term.

As far as I'm concerned if you don't have enough respect for yourself and those of us from another state you should just keep you mouth shut and stop showing you ignorance.

ToW
Who said anything about having pride of being from Mass. In fact I didn't like Mass so I moved out. Is that having enough respect for my self?

I just don't see the point of getting bent out of shape because 1 or 2 idiots called you a masshole. Relax guy life is too short.

You state I don't have respect for people from another state yet the entire point of the last post was actually on your side to make the point that if we didn't have "you people" (which includes me) I wont call you a Masshole for the fear of offending you, we wouldn't even be able to survive with out the revenue you people bring in.

Best example is the fact that in 2 weeks this place will be a ghost town again besides for pumpkin fest. So ignorance isn't on my end.
Winnisquamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Winnisquamer For This Useful Post: