View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 12:24 PM   #4
gtagrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
WV is reopening soon.....due to the temps....in other words.....that means that WV has CLOSED as of today Tuesday.....after opening on last Friday.....and it is now 52-degrees .....and raining....... www.waterville.com .....and....tomorrow Wednesday, November 30 is the last day before the prices for season passes get a boost upward. What-to-do.....what-to-do....wait until the temps cool down for decent snow making, and take a leap of cold temperature faith and spend the big bucks on a season pass.....or wait until they get enough cold for some good skiing .....think I will be a-waiting.....does it make any sense to go spend money for a pass now that the ski area has closed down due to the warm weather......just my two cents.....

...say-hey.....it's like they raise their prices on Thursday, December 1 .... and for now they are selling a product that does not exist.....how much does that cost.....and how much is it worth? ....how about a discount for a product that they do not have.....instead of raising the prices....oh well......probably not going to happen....

Big heavy rain, all night long, last night, and 52-degree temps did a big meltdown on the three open shorty trails up top................closed!
I'm with you FLL. My kids ski club money is due this Friday and there is no place open to ski! Paying for a product like you said that doesn't exist currently.
gtagrip is offline   Reply With Quote