View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 10:49 AM   #21
Overlake97

Thumbs up Pretty Good Experience.

My wife and I went to the Compass in the Weirs on Thursday morning for breakfast. As someone else noted, the remodel looks great: clean, modern, nothing like what was there before. And the food was really good too. I had the "traditional," which consisted of eggs, oven roasted potatoes (thumbs up) and Kielbasa (one of the meat options that day; it was on the specials board). My wife went with a cheese, onion and bacon omelet, which she thought was Great! A few options on the menu (shown in an earlier post) don't include the potatoes, like her omelet, and none included toast - but you can add them for $1.95, or an English Muffin or Croissant, also for $1.95 (on top of $5.95 for both our "entrees"). Some might not like this system, but I know plenty of people who don't really want toast and/or potatoes, and rather than ask them to leave them off (usually for no price break), Compass allows you to add them in. Finally, the coffee was excellent. There were about 10 customers there, besides us, at all times, and they could have seated about 22 at tables (5 four-tops, 1 two-top (all were high-top tables, I think), and maybe 8 to 10 more at the counter. Final bill came to $23.35, which included 2 coffees and one "side" of roasted potatoes. Bottom line: We'll go back again.

Last edited by Overlake97; 07-13-2018 at 11:03 AM. Reason: add info
Overlake97 is offline   Reply With Quote