Thread: Wolfeboro Inn?
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 08:06 AM   #45
Yosemite Sam

In May of this year a gentleman by the name of Stephen Smith said in this thread that he was the "new" manager and things were going to change.

Now six months later a new manager comes on board and he says almost the same thing.

I think that they need to hire someone who understands the culture in the Lakes region, especially Wolfeboro.

Here is what Stephen Smith said:

"Hi Folks, my name is Stephen Smith and I am the "new" manager of the Wolfe's Tavern. I took over late last fall and we have been working very hard on staff training and service. We essentially have an all-new staff, and rest assured that all comment cards are reviewed by the management team here at the Inn.

I also make a point of visiting as many of the tables during lunch and dinner that I can, and I know that many of our local regulars appreciate this. I enjoy brief conversations with many of them (you), and look forward to sharing more time with you this summer season.

I have reviewed a lot of the posts on this forum regarding the things that happened last summer, and I am confident that this year will be highly successful. If the current success of our General's Club is any indication (575 members! see http://wolfestavern.com/tavern-generals-club.html for more), we are on the right track.

I welcome any and all feedback that you may have, I can be reached at the Inn 569-3016, or by email ssmith @ wolfeboroinn dot com. Please be sure to say "Hi" the next time you come in!"
Yosemite Sam is offline   Reply With Quote