View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 11:38 PM   #18
Airwaves

Quote:
Originally psted by tis
Quote:
Originally posted by Puckster
I know this kid from Wolfeboro. He is a newspaper headline waiting to happen. Sad actually. Hopefully he will wake up someday and decide to grow up before he becomes a statistic.
I can't imagine it. But this is not the first time he has been in trouble. I don't know what is in his head. I feel sorry for his parents.
Correct me if I am wrong, but weren't there TWO snowmobiles involved? One operator was identified but the other was not! Why NOT? Someone related to someone?

So one person was identified
Quote:
a newspaper headline waiting to happen.
Quote:
this is not the first time he has been in trouble. I don't know what is in his head.
But not a word about the second!

Hmmmmmm Makes one wonder doesn't it?

Just for chuckles I looked up the snowmobile regulations...the 45 MPH speed limit is for trails not posted...TRAILS... Since Lake Winnipesaukee is not a trail, even during the winter, then no speed limit applies to snowmobiles. (WINNFABS take note they can operate on the water at unlimited speed endangering summer camps and your islands!)

I thought it was hysterical watching the TV news when this guy in Meredith kept saying over and over again that the snowmobile violated the NO WAKE ZONE! Are you kidding? !!!!!!

Since froggy brought it up a couple of times on the forum I wonder if froggy made his TV debut?

For discussion sake, what will this hoodlum (according to Puckster and tis) from Wolfboro and the unnamed second person actually be charged with that is illegal and will stick in court?
Airwaves is offline   Reply With Quote