Thread: Headway Speed
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 06:15 PM   #39
Bear Islander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal Coon View Post
I think "government" is big enough... The last thing we need is more camera's. I have nothing to hide, but I believe that even "big brother" has to "earn" his revenue the old fashioned way, (just like everybody else), by actually WORKING, being there, on location, catching violators at the time of the violation. Fair is fair. The LAST thing I want to do is ALLOW big brother to put camera's up wherever "HE" desires to "catch" law breaker's doing whatever, and just mailing them a ticket in the mail. "They" have already stolen enough of our liberties, how much more are you willing to give up voluntarily...??? In case you haven't noticed, if "they" could control every aspect of your life, they would... That's NOT my America.
I don't see how getting caught breaking the law on camera violates your civil liberties. You don't have a constitutional right to violate the law. How about this idea - don't violate the law! Or if you do, and get caught, take you medicine.

What are we supposed to teach our children. "Unless the cops personally see you do it, you have not done anything wrong."

That's not my America!
Bear Islander is offline   Reply With Quote