View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 06:15 PM   #46
dave603

Quote:
Originally Posted by tis View Post
This is all very strange. I have never heard of this happening before. It makes one wonder how it all got started and how there is such good organization among the employees. How did they get that many people to join in and risk their jobs? I guess they really like him, but still, I feel like there is something going on here we don't know. Opinions?
Tis, if you remember the MB stores even just a few years ago, they were ...let's say not top of the line, cheap, but so were a lot of the products offered.
What Art T. decided to do to, as far as I could see from the ones I work and live near, was a total improvement package.
1000% percent improvement for the newer ones we have near us, and or say 500% in the older ones that he just re-did.
The "new" one in Nashua and the older ones near now are offering not only better product, but cheaper prices than any other store near them. That Staff is happy and show it in their helpfulness and friendliness.
I used to only buy the cookout meat at almost anywhere else or a butcher shop. after tasting the new stores meat, I only buy from there, better tasting beef, and cheaper than anyone else.

All and all made for a much better shopping experience, and I never worked there.\
Too bad I now will not shop there in the future unless it changes back the way it was, same CEO, same workers.