View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 02:45 PM   #4
DickR

On Friday, I spent considerable time first on online chat with TWC tech help, then with a live person by phone call. Both tried a lot of different things in changing and verifying settings, to no avail. A higher level of expertise was brought in, much the same things tried, with again no results. They finally wrote it up and gave me a "ticket number" for tracking this and said someone would respond within 24 hours. As of minutes ago, no one has called back and I still could not send anything via Outlook Express. I can use webmail, though. That will take care of me for now.

At least TWC did acknowledge that they have been having problems with some accounts and have been working to resolve this. I was only seventh in line when I first chatted online, and they did give me a phone call fairly soon after the chat ended. They made an effort, but obviously the ones handling such customer contact aren't the software experts who have to fix whatever they screwed up internally, perhaps during whatever changes they may have made as part of the Spectrum takeover.
DickR is offline   Reply With Quote