View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 07:45 AM   #25
Belmont Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfeboro_Baja View Post
I've had similar thoughts over the years and for that reason, I try to keep my own stereo down so as not to disturb others anchored next to me.

Last weekend, 8/19 to be exact, we were at the Margate sandbar and had the exact same situation, one pontoon boat playing music loud enough for everyone within 300 ft on either side of them to hear it clearly. I didn't think of complaining too much though since I was enjoying their choice in music but it was still loud and I felt bad for the other boaters that were closer than we were.

I pray he had health insurance otherwise the rest of us are paying for his healthcare! Once again, if Common Sense had prevailed, he would've been fine!
So I guess those pontoon guys do it on a regular basis. Maybe a call to the MP will curb their need to be obnoxious to those around them.
You would think that once they know the MP has them targeted they would refrain from drawing attention to themselves since they all looked to be drinking and many appeared to be quite intoxicated.

Wolfeboro Baja every time I see a Baja, Formula, Fountain etc I am reminded of how much I miss selling mine. But then I remember the boat, slip and insurance payments I don't have and it makes it a little better but not all.