View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 09:14 AM   #58
Seaplane Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTII View Post
Your argument is based on a foundation and that foundation is flimsy in that it is not relevant. Because they sell the demon rum, and because they may have associated themselves with another even more illogical group does not mean they support boating while intoxicated! Based on your 'foundation', logically you also should stop paying any taxes to New Hampshire, and in fact should give up drinking yourself.

To answer your final question- I apologize- I do not know for a fact the size of your group of friends.. I assumed, based on the tone of your posts, that you quack, fly and walk in a pretty small flock.
I must compliment you on your ability to "SPIN" an issue. The sure sign of a true liberal. Where did I say they supported boating while intoxicated? Go back and read the posts before you make crazy statements like that. In addition, I called you out on your assumption that my group was small - and I got a wisecrack answer (another liberal spin). Now you assume I drink?

OK, one more time: Forget the underlying reasons and issues, but the fact remains that I (and my group of friends - size which will remain undisclosed) will continue to boycott any establishment or property owned by either Mr. Ray or Mr. McLear. If you choose to spend your trust fund allowance at these establishments, then by all means, please do. (see - I can assume too)
The Following User Says Thank You to Seaplane Pilot For This Useful Post: