View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 05:17 AM   #78
Formula

Default here to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakeport Landing Marina View Post
Definition of rumor - A statement or opinion widely disseminated and alleged to be true though its veracity is unconfirmed.

After reading these posts and several others, we are amazed at how quickly negative hearsay can spread. Forums were originally established to be the modern equivalent of a traditional bulletin board and not a venue for gossip, individual’s opinions or someone’s soap box. It’s a shame how some people in society abuse, misunderstand and misconstrue the meaning behind our first amendment.

So it’s been a few days and the Purchase and Sale Agreement from Irwin Marine to buy Lakeport Landing never showed up. We waited patiently and thought perhaps they changed their minds…or wait…may be it was just a rumor??? At this point I think it’s safe to say Irwin’s “big announcement” may have been their annual tent sale…Surprised???

To anyone who may be curious enough to ask or obtuse enough to believe the “rumors,” let us confirm from the original source that Lakeport Landing Marina is here to stay. We have worked too hard for too long to give up now and our employees and customers mean far too much to us to let these types of rants go unnoticed. We appreciate the continued support of everyone who has worked with us and for us and look forward to many more years of continued service.

To our fellow marina owners on Lake Winnipesaukee who we have known and cared about for many years, we hope that you are having a prosperous and rewarding summer and look forward to seeing you soon.

Thank you,
Lakeport Landing Marina
I am glad that you are here to stay on the lake. Are you still the manufacturers rep for formula? I have looked on line with formula and the nearest dealer is in NY??
Please confrim that you are still formula's number one dealer
Thanks