View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 02:50 PM   #36
JEEPONLY
Deceased Member

Default How times change...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
www.facebook.com/trustworthyhardware/

Facebook photos show a major merchandise renovation or something going on inside the old store?

August 14: ...... free shelves give away ...... a large dumpster was parked at the entrance, yesterday, on Aug 16.

To compete with Lowe's, Home Depot and Walmart, the #1 best sales maker that any retail hardware store can have is a really attractive, well built and provocatively dressed sales lady to help boost up the sales return visits with all the predominantly male customers. In the world of retail hardware, sex definitely helps to move hardware sales. A successful hardware store needs more than just the inventory, it needs high quality, 50-cent coffee and sales ladies who show some skin, and like to flirt.

Hey baby ...... where do they hide the fluorescent light bulbs and duck tape? .......

A sexy young hardware sales girl would be worth her pay, at twice the usual pay rate, what with the increased store traffic, there.
Several years ago, Aubuchon-Meredtith offered free, steamed hot dogs on Fridays. I only got there for one of these Fridays. My first thoughts were, yeah, some crappy dog on a soggy bun with the cheapest condiments known to man

NOT SO!!! They had my favorite dogs (Hebrew National)- mustard (spicy brown), and lo-and-behold- Howard's Sweet Relish!!!

The menu included the regular green relish/yellow mustard for the country standard dog.

The place was packed!

The best way to a !man's heart is through his stomach
JEEPONLY is offline   Reply With Quote