Thread: Proposed Law
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 04:43 PM   #86
Evenstar

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITD View Post
I didn't call you a liar, I was just pointing out the problems I have with your story. You seem to get very upset whenever someone does not agree with you or points out the inconsistencies in your story.
I really don't care if you agree with me or not, but you accused me of lying when you posted
Quote:
I seriously doubt you've had any close encounters and if you have, it was with a boat traveling travelling under 30 mph.
- Since I stated that the boats were going over 30 mph, you're calling me a liar . . . again. And stating,
Quote:
I know that your portrayal is wrong
is also calling me a liar. Those are personal attacks in my book.

I have had closed calls with powerboats going faster than 30 mph. You don't have to believe me, but since you were not there, how can you be so sure that it didn't happen? The world doesn't revolve around you either - yet you have this attitude that, if you haven't experienced it, it could not have happened to anyone else.

I don't really care how much time you have stent on Winni in the part 10 years - I'm not talking about the last 10 years. But I doubt that you have kayaked any where near as many miles on NH lakes as I have in the past 3 summers - which is when I've had the close calls with powerboats - both on Wini and on other NH lakes.

If you can't have a civil debate without resorting to personal attacks, you have no business being part of the debate.