Thread: Tiki Boats
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2021, 11:14 AM   #2
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeredithMan View Post
For a few years now, my kids and their cousins have made it an annual ritual to go out on the Tiki Boat. This year, they convinced Ma and Dad to go along. I have to say that it was actually more fun than I expected. 90 minute ride. You bring your own drinks/snacks/food. They have a bluetooth speaker that you can connect to for tunes. Highly recommend wearing water shoes. I made the mistake of wearing socks & sneakers and my feet got soaked and of course I got the "we told you so..." from the fam.

Not something I would do every year, but definitely a fun adventure, especially if you have out-of-towners in your group
Thanks for the report back, I LOVE seeing them on the lake, they make me smile every time. Any time we have guests on our boat I go out of the way to find and point out the Tiki boats.

That said I'm surprised to find you bring your own food and snakes and drinks, I thought they would be selling your these items??? Very unexpected, and maybe a little disappointing. If its an escape/recreation activity I would be happy to pay for them to serve adult beverages, snakes and lite food offerings.

Oh Well, I still enjoy seeing them, always brightens my day.

Now if I can only find a Wonkatania boat to cruise the lake in, I could really be a happy man.
XCR-700 is offline   Reply With Quote