Thread: Good-bye
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 05:25 PM   #45
glennsteely

Default I agree....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Its like I said before, "she took her ball and went home" She didn't agree with everyone here, some people get mean spirited, some nasty, etc. But thats what a forum is. A chance for people to voice "their" opinions. It would be a pretty boring place to come if we all shared the same opinion and agreed on every topic (speed limit). Don would be out of a job as moderator. So as much as we hate to see someone leave, She is now looking out her window with her ball in her hand watching all the kids playing outside deciding when the right time to come back out and play.....although I thought it was kind of odd that she announced she was leaving...why not just leave....maybe to start a new thread where people share their opinions??
that was pure drama, pure and simple......I find it amusing to check in, I don't think its creepy at all, and Im going to continue to check in.