View Single Post
Old 07-19-2021, 07:09 AM   #49
CK5 Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingScot View Post
Absolutely--I've made up my mind on The Dive, and I don't have anything good to say about it.

But that's based on their behavior and impact on others and the lake. You don't see me insulting people on the other side of the argument the way you have here, and then complaining about them being uncivil.
Again, COMPREHENSION FOLKS...Im not complaining about anything, I stating the obvious some of you have nothing to do than bitch and complain about anything. Im sorry some of you have such emptiness in your lives you feel that your only outlet is having a constant bitch session. You were the idiots who moved the the largest lake in the state that even the lowest IQ would have known would attract the most people, thus creating noise, and yes CHAOS on weekends. If you wanted peace and quiet, you should have bought a home on a smaller quieter lake, there are several in the state. I live on one of them, but I come to Winnipesaukee because my boat is too big for my lake. So stop complaining because YOU made a bad decision, live with the consequences of your choice and complaining that others made the same choice to go there too.