View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 03:07 PM   #91
mike ray

Default actions speak louder than words

As I said in the previous post, i would rather let our finished product do the talking for us. We have made, and will continue to make changes untill we achive perfection. Honestley, I really don't have the time to log in and post messages concerning every detail of our business. I havent even gotten a chance to get out and explore that big beautiful lake I see everyday. Any fish in there? Here is my preposal, come down to the pound any day of the week and ask for me, my dad, or my bro, and we would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. I can talk a heck of a lot faster than I can type and actually show you what we are up to.(maybe even buy you a beer, draft only, its cheaper) As far as adressing the issues such as adjusting checks, i thought i did discuss that by saying there are many posts that you can file under "bs." The bottom line here is, it takes a lot of time, for me anyway, to sit and type these posts, and eventhough it is important, I just don't have the time to answer every question in detail. Come down to the pound any day and we will gladly sit and discuss anything that is on your mind. Except politics! mike
mike ray is offline   Reply With Quote