View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 04:51 PM   #44
jmen24

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIforrelaxin View Post
This is all a family feud and has been for years.... This is simply the latest attempt to shift the power between the two sides of a very divided family... This time however it has gotten worse because employees have gotten involved as well.... I do feel bad for all those that depend on MB for employment. However it is the employees that will pay the biggest price if this continues to go on...

I haven't been interested in boycotting MB at this point, however I am getting tired of the ridiculous behavior of all involved even down to the store employee level, and may just decide to boycott MB after this mess is resolved. Because basically everyone is acting childish... Just like the DeMoulas Family......

In my mind the manager in Tilton deserves at this point to be fired. Reading his statement in this thread boils my blood... I don't expect him to agree with the issues at the corporate office, however it is entirely disloyal in my opinion, that on his own accord he shut the store down.

These opinions are my own, no one elses, If you don't agree I respect that... Please respect my right to my opinion.
The doors were not locked and a register was open if you wanted to shop there today, all day!

It's cool tho bro, nobody is going to take your opinion away from you and if they try, stand by your convictions!!