Thread: Bear Island
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 08:53 AM   #61
jmen24

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondcurve View Post
BI, I respect your position (and your reason), but you should really check yours and your neighbors tone when it comes to your seasonal properties in this state. It is these types of attitudes that get you folks in hot water around here. Be a neighbor and be neighborly.

Jmen: Aren't you employing the same narrow minded view used by Bear Islander to keep folks off of Bear Island but on a larger scale by jabbing at the out of state folks? Your implication is seasonal folks are second class citizens in NH.
In a sense yes, but I did not paint with a broad brush. More BI residents posted welcomes than "stay away" attitudes. I have to assume that at least CTYankee is from Conn. I made no assumptions in my posts about state of residence, just mine.

My statement was to simply imply that those two posters should really take a long look at why they responded in this thread the way that they did. Nice folks are nice folks, it does not matter where they register their cars. I stand behind my statement.
jmen24 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmen24 For This Useful Post: