View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 08:39 PM   #30
upthesaukee

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,061 Posts
Default Sorry MDoug...NH residents only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDoug View Post
I am 70, have camp on Bear and stay six months each season but am a resident of Georgia. Wonder if I qualify for free permanent license.
From the NH F& G website:

Over Age 68 Permanent License are issued free to residents of New Hampshire who are 68 years of age or older. This permanent license is not available online or at Wal Mart, but can be obtained at traditional license agents throughout the state. Over-age-68 permanent license applicants must be a New Hampshire resident for at least 2 years before application and present a valid New Hampshire drivers license or state-issued non-drivers photo identification card. The following permanent license types are available for over-age-68 applicants: Combination Hunting & Fishing, Fishing only, Muzzleloader, Archery, Clam and Oyster. To qualify for the hunting or archery licenses, one of the following must be presented: a previously held hunting license or hunter education card; a previously held archery license or bow education card, issued from any U.S. state or Canadian province. Since the issued license is permanent, over-age-68 license holders must create their own deer tags or they may use the generic tag in the back of the hunting digest. Any other license types not listed above would have to be purchased annually. The Over-Age-68 Permanent License is not valid if the license holder moves out of state. The Over-Age-68 Permanent License does not include Saltwater Fishing.