View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 01:59 PM   #16
Denny Crane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmo77011 View Post
Sure, it's rigged but you still have to admire the strength and endurance and commitment that these guys have. My husband (32 years old, SFC US Army) loves the Undertaker and we all watched Wrestlemania. He's loved it since he was a kid. I thought some of the comments on this thread were a little harsh. It clearly has ties to the lake. I'm glad that the OP got to see the show live...I hope we get to see one before the Undertaker hangs up his giant boots for good!
Youuuuuu Knowww it! That might make your husband laugh! Thank you. It is all in fun. I am having fun along with my kids and it is purely a different type of entertainment, just like this forum is to a lot of people. Anything that takes your mind away from the everyday grind of work and life in general is healthy. They truly are some of the best athletes in the world and their bodies take a beating several times a week. From what I've heard Triple H has been gracious in the community and kind when he's been out in public, posing for pictures, etc.
Denny Crane is offline   Reply With Quote