View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 11:53 AM   #33
tis

Thanked 1,381 Times in 957 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakesrider View Post
Well. I guess we can all just sit back in our lazy boy chairs and take a wait and see attitude then. I mean Government certainly hasn't messed up this country so far right? So why should it in the future? If everyone has the view that nothing is wrong out there, the future is looking very bleak for the next generations.
That's the problem. Too many of us sit back and think everything will be ok. Thank goodness some people in Rochester were smart enough to get out and fight for their freedoms. We need to make sure we do that in the Lakes Region too. I really wish someone here had gone to that meeting in Moultonboro to see what was said.

TMI Guy said it will not be implimented against the wishes of elected officials, but many of our elected officials don't understand what they are voting for sometimes. A lot of those on the Council in Rochester voted for Agenda 21. You CAN find anything on the internet and we had better well pay attention or we might find ourselves in big trouble. The UN would like nothing better than to destroy our country. Of course they don't realize that would also destroy themselves.