View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 10:22 AM   #41
Tpaskell03254

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIforrelaxin View Post
I absolutely disagree..... I don't think it cloudy's the water anymore the no-rafting rules to begin with.... No Rafting area's came about because of landowners in specific area's of the lake. Those land owners argued their case on the merits of safety, pollution, and noise. And those got legislation that curbed some of the activities that they objective to, that they had to consistently witness because of the proximity of their land to certain established "Rafting locations"......

I personally would like to see these rules as a whole removed, as I believe they have become a safety net for land owners, and anywhere on the lake that becomes a popular anchoring location, seems to quickly end up a no Rafting zone a few years later...

Amen to this guy. People can we stop being so over sensitive, these rafting rules are getting out of hand. And honestly becoming dangerous for all. And why does everyone care let the Dive live try and succeed. It’s a great spot if you’ve been, they get a lot of harsh criticism from people on the forum and it isn’t fair to them. If you’ve spoke with the owners they are very nice people, and the lake needed something like this. I think the lake would be a better place with the rafting zones not in existence. Very well said LIforrelaxin
Tpaskell03254 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tpaskell03254 For This Useful Post: