View Single Post
Old 10-24-2022, 08:30 AM   #33
AC2717

The woke entitled showing true colors again. I do not even know how this crosses one's mind to do this, i have a friend with a place further up the state and people all the time walk from the street right up his driveway and look in his windows and stay on the property to observe the lake he is on, with signs that he now has to put on his property. started filming, has the signs, started sending to police, still hasnt stopped.

I have it happen a few times a summer as well (which has upticked in the past few years), people who rent across the street from our property walk over with chairs and fishing poles and sit on our beach/dock to enjoy the lake that they do not have access to from where they rent, their answer, oh we are across the street? does that give you the right to walk passed private property signs and use the land, no it does not, but hey no one cares until that same person hurts themselves for stupid reasons on your property and your and your insurance company gets to flip the bill for it. We have actually had to call the police and waste thier time because the people sometimes refuse to leave