Thread: Forum names
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 05:28 AM   #40
fatlazyless

Monday, June 6, 6:28-am; so The Dive has been spuds down at this Camp Lawrence, south Bear Island, forested shoreline since mid-day Friday, about 3-pm on June 3.

How long will it be there/here? Has The Dive enrolled itself as a summer camper for summer-2022 at https://camp.mvymca.org/camp-lawrence/ .....

What a a wonderful and beautiful and fulfilling place to spend its' Dive summer on Lake Winnipesaukee.

Could The Dive become a long term Camp Lawrence camper, and return year after year, and always look forward to returning to this south Bear Island summer camp?

Hey there steve-on-mark ...... maybe you'll be wanting to change your name to steve-at-the-dive ..... ...... just looky here, what done did move on into this here neighborhood ovah the weekend?

You know I can see it very well from my little cottage on Meredith neck, and it really has some excellent visibility with that afternoon sun and setting sun shining down on that big white Dive box barge and the natural green forested shoreline, over there. Such an excellent location! Me-thinks it can be very comfy, there ...... a new home for The Dive?