View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 12:51 PM   #16
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMIAM View Post
I agree with Winnisquamguy and won't be happy with anything less than a Denver-style spanking of the NY Dwarfs.
Keep in mind that NY took the SB,last time,on what amounted to a "hail mary" pass.....they did the same thing to San Fran.Don't think it's going to happen again.
Being from Colorado and a huge Broncos fan I have no vested interest in either team, however I will say this in regards to their loss to the Pats, the reason why they were "spanked" is because they didn't show up to play at all. Anyone could have beat the Broncos that day. The pats barely won against the Jags just like the Giants barely beat the 49'ers. Could have just as easily been 9er's vs Jags.

My prediction on the game? Can't underestimate Belichick just when you think you got him figured out he pulls some brilliant play out at the right time that can be the difference maker. Since I think both teams in the end equal out, it's all about the coaching and there is no denying that Bill is the best coach the NFL has seen in a long time. Very slight edge to the Pats for this reason only. Should be a good game.

I just hope that the penalty calling doesn't get out of hand. I do like the new OT rule where each team gets at least one possession unless a touchdown is scored. That was long overdue.