View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 02:03 PM   #36
Acrossamerica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Agenda 21 is a voluntary strategy that Nations can endorse or not. There are no ramifications for participating or not. There was no transfer of authority nor granting of any interest or right to another nation or politcal body when the US endorsed this document. Many of the ideas related to planning, development strategies, and environmental issues were already common in the US 20 years before Agenda 21 was drafted. And yet somehow now these same ideas on infrastructure planning and development and environmental issues have come to be seen as the insidious means of some UN plan to take over the US. Now evidently planning ahead and using forethought about the way we as a nation use our resources is seen as an evil, un-American idea. That's right, don't think or plan for the future, it's un-American. The UN does need to take this country over... between shooting ourselves in the feet and cutting off our noses to spite our faces we'll simply bleed out and be no more.

What is going to happen when people realize that the UN also supports the concept of democracy, women's rights, and the education of children?
Wow, I have not seen that level of communistic thought here in NH ever. I could understand perhaps coming from some areas of MA, NJ or NYC or possibly of course CA but NH the live free or die state. I am very disheartened that you would even think the UN cares about anything other than being able to take large sums of money from one, skim off a fairly high precentage for in house largess and give the rest out to dictators who care not a whit for their own people. If that is what you wish for the United states, pelase start as far away from NH as you can get. I am thinkning maybe Nancy Pelosi's district in SF. She seems more in line with your thinking.
The Following User Says Thank You to Acrossamerica For This Useful Post: