View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 10:28 AM   #13
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsmlp View Post
Something I've noticed that is very consistent on the forum is to remonstrate anyone who suggests anything negative about almost any establishment. I've been to Lemongrass and I like it. Doesn't mean they could not be suffering NOW from whatever; labor shortage, chef unhappy, who knows? But he fact that this consumer had a bad experience should not be reason enough to criticize them like it's THEIR fault. When I have a bad dining experience I do NOT go out of my way and talk to management. It's managements job to talk to me not he other way around.

Posting a negative review on this forum is welcoming negative feedback-just as I expect from this post.
This are good points, and the Forum would certainly be less valuable with only cheerleading. OTOH, we should remain conscious of the impact that negative posts can have. For that reason, unless it was REALLY horrendous, never going there again bad, I would not post about a single unhappy experience after a handful of good experiences.

Lemongrass has been terrific for a long time. Let's hope Sue's latest experience was an aberration.
FlyingScot is offline   Reply With Quote