View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 08:49 AM   #32
Tired of Waiting

Default They all ahve their problems BUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by livenh View Post
There is just no competition in my mind between Lowe's and Home Depot. Lowe's is so much better. The employees are friendlier and more helpful, they seem to have better stock on hand, just all round better.

Yes, the smaller places are great however you just cannot find it all under one roof. I, for one, would rather make one stop. Oh, I am a 60ish woman and I stop at Lowe's just to look around!
Mrs ToW and I are remodeling our kitchen. We purchase the cabinets from Lowe's. They were the diamond brand. We have been out af a working kitchen for over a month now because of problems with the product.

First the Lazy Sue was out of square so a new one had to be ordered. That kept me from installing the base cabs for three weeks. Then the one over the stove was 3 inches short. Had to reorder that. Now we found that the replacement lazy sue has a different spin style table and had to reorder that. Still waiting for it.

The only thing is the Lowe's reps at the factory are very good and have not questioned any problem we reported. They simply reorder the cabs at "NO COST " to us. That still doesn't make the project go any faster.

I have simular problem with HD and local private shops. They all ahve their problems.

ToW

P.S. any one need a couple Lazy sue corner cabs without doors?? I've got two extras now.
Tired of Waiting is offline   Reply With Quote