Thread: The Dive?
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 06:24 AM   #550
Taz

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
Give them a chance. They have only been operating a few weeks and didn’t get a whole season in this year. I hope they are using this first abbreviated season to work out all their kinks and next season will be different.

I have passed by quite a few times and have been there once. It is crowded at times obviously especially from Friday to Sunday but in my opinion they spent 600k and will need to move around to increase business and awareness. Not everyone is on this forum. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
Give them a chance to anchor where other than Smalls? They need a sand bar to "spud" as they say and to allow customers to walk to the Dive. That leaves Braun and the Margate. Braun is a 2 1/2 HR ride 1 way in favorable weather. They said they need proximity to WAM for supplies and shuttling employees. Margate same factors plus must navigate channel early morning to avoid 2 way boat traffic. All of the above is by the Dive own admission. They have pretty much said Smalls is their anchor location. So where else will they anchor?