View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 11:45 AM   #22
fatlazyless

Up in Waterville Valley, the town zoning ordinance has a rule that pretty much puts a stop to home owners storing trailer boats outdoors unlike here in the lakes region, where it is pretty common to see trailer boats stored outdoors.

Section L, (page 31) ... from Waterville Valley, NH, town ordinance:

"Any OHRV as defined in NH RSA 259:69 or OHRV Trailer, boat or boat trailer, other than a canoe or rowboat, stored on any property shall be stored so as to be out of view from any public street or neighboring property. The Selectmen may approve permits for temporary storage where such storage would not interfere with the purposes of this paragraph."

Well ...... how about that ...... indeed.....and my my my ...... no boat trailers....no boats....no ohrv's....no ohrv trailers......like, who knew there's a NH town where you can't store a boat trailer, boat, snowmobile, sno-mo trailer, or four wheeler outside on your lot ......and, you basically need to have a garage ....... holy cowabunga! ...... unlike Boston where your portable parking space is a necessity, here in the lakes region what's needed is the invisible boat storage cover tarp ..... a tarp that makes the boat totally invisible to the human eye .... ..... like, what boat.....I don't see a boat ..... do you see a boat?

Last edited by fatlazyless; 12-08-2017 at 01:30 PM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote