View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 02:47 PM   #19
FlyingScot

Yikes! I thought the closure was due to the economic strain of COVID. I did not realize there were actually cases. Sounds like they are handling it well, but a cautionary reminder for us all. Here's their statement:

**PLEASE READ**
We are sad to say but we were informed that a customer tested positive for Covid-19 on Monday and were dining with us on Saturday 11/14. We received this information yesterday afternoon and immediately told our staff who was in "close contact" to that customer. My staff then got tested and unfortunately there are now a couple positive cases that we have to report. Knowing there were multiple positive cases at our establishment we closed the doors immediately yesterday around 4pm. We have already been in contact with any customers that were in "Close Contact" to the servers that have tested positive. We have been told that "Close Contact" means within 6 ft. for a period of 10 minutes of more (does not need to be a consecutive 10 minutes). In light of this new information we will remain closed an additional week as our entire staff must quarantine regardless if they test negative for 14 days. We will re-open our doors Wednesday December 9th at 11:30am after a deep clean of the entire restaurant. We apologize for any inconvenience but our main concern is for everyone's safety
The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingScot For This Useful Post: