View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 10:10 AM   #58
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,959 Times in 1,210 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH4me View Post
I am a senior citizen on the younger end of the Covid danger range but do have one of the comorbidities. I would like to push back on the notion that I should just stay home and protect myself. I do need groceries and am perfectly capable of getting out to shop and would like to save the options of costly delivery or burdening neighbors to get them for a time when I could be sick. Do I quit going out for regular doctor, dentist or dermatologist appointments and regular tests that now are hopefully keeping me healthy? I am willing to forego seeing grandchildren and friends in person - Zoom and Facetime will suffice for now. I do wear a mask, social distance and carry hand sanitizer to use, maybe obsessively, so I feel as if I am doing everything I can to still fulfill my needs and be safe. What I need is for YOU to do your part and do the same. I think most realize the necessity and are doing a good job, but it is very disheartening to read of those who have decided to take their chances and don't feel any any responsibility for protecting someone like me. I can't do it alone!
Spot on, and I wish you the best health.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to thinkxingu For This Useful Post: