View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 05:09 PM   #226
DoTheMath

Wow - elChase, what gives!? (Although I have you blocked as you just bring this place down, I got to read your post as quoted by gtagrip). Hazelnut apologized for what went down earlier, was the bigger MAN (HE is not a woman) and offered the "olive branch" if-you-will. "Sam" accepted and let it go, why are you so bent on carrying on? Let it go and move on - we get you are all about standing up for yourself, and have a strong opinion on the SL, but you need to chill out. Really, is it beyond you to just say "gee thanks, that was much appreciated and I know things can get heated here, I too am sorry for getting so wound up, etc...". It's like you are trying to be this literary (forum) martyr or something just to hold your ground - is that your goal? I love a good debate as much as the next guy (or gal), but everyone has their limits - and we are all adults here, aren't we!? Do everyone - most importantly yourself - a favor and just step away from the computer, take a few deep breaths, grab a nice glass of McCallan 25 and chill.

The thing we seem to lose sight of about the lake is this - we all love the lake, in our own way. Be it in a kayak, canoe, bowrider, old woody, or a big fast performance boat. And at the end of the day, safety seems to be the primary concern for all - I know it is for my friends and family. Go out, have fun and enjoy the lake and BE SAFE!

Peace!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DoTheMath For This Useful Post: