View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 12:36 PM   #131
Mee-n-Mac

Arrow Captains Call

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acres per Second View Post
As to OCD's "3000-RPM blow-up", There are two boats I can give by name who also switch while running. The offender's boat is a Cris Craft. (Who left after Labor Day Weekend).
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE View Post
I would never claim I know of every after market product out there.. but after discussing this with 2 very reputable manufactorers and owners of the companies, they say they do not know of any for a high performance engine. There may be some for a non-performance models but that is not what I am referring to.

If you could APS, could you get me the name of the type of exhaust, manufactorer, anything??? Even the owners name or number? PM me if you would. I would love to get it. I will still keep my mufflers on but this way I don't bother the family or my infant son when I start the boat in the mornings.

Greatly appreciated. I look forward to your response seriously!
Well that dastardly well known GFBL manufacturer Chris-Craft .... errrr .... Chris-Craft ? Oh well, C-C has a $2600 option for selectable exhaust which I believe is CORSAs "Captains Call". Maybe someone should tell Trexler's that it's illegal in NH.