View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 10:22 AM   #109
NoRegrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchase View Post
This news elicits six Thank You's from your "friends"? Rather than try to enlighten you to the unreasonable extremity of your decision and try to convince you to reconsider, they are willing to let you jump on a grenade and are happy to sacrifice you for this noble cause with nothing but a "thank you for this useful post"? Good friends.
It's too bad though, if you really are one of those who boat safely, respect other boaters, and obey our boating laws (all of them), I wish you would reconsider. I would miss sharing the lake with you.
I do not think the thanks were for the last statement alone! They were for the total note that was painted by the posting. I do not like the idea that it takes laws to run and govern the lives of everyone. This is not a right vs left political issue in my mind. This is about control and ownership. This thread was to get a count of people for or against the current law. I am against it. Not a personal swipe at others opinions.

You are reading way to much between the lines of a simple "Thanks" for this posting! It does show how easy it is to jump to conclusions though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NoRegrets For This Useful Post: