View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 10:39 AM   #80
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApS View Post
CONTEXT?

Noticed member Flying Scot has opted-out from the opinion of a U.S. Army doctor?

Start over at post #64 -- skip the noise about crossing the continent at high speed.
Whoa! Do not take my silence as acquiescence. A couple of posters on other threads have very rightly pointed out the need for us to be kind and not dwell on the negative. I'm trying to do that.

But since you called me out--I continue to hold the opinion that you are either very confused as a person or trying to confuse other people. It appears that you are unable to filter/understand things you read on the internet, and you regularly pass on misinformation. Your recent BS innuendo on Angela Merkel, for example.

On this particular point--I posted above that you were wrong to cite an unnamed doctor. You are just as wrong to assert the doctor is reliable on COVID-19 simply because he is in the Army.

Unfortunately, too many people and organizations have been using fake experts to try to refute actual experts. You may have seen pop psychologist Dr Phil on TV as an "expert" trying to counter Dr Fauci, as one recent example. This is very dangerous--we need real experts to debate each other with facts, analysis, and logic, not TV personalities try to persuade with their personalities.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FlyingScot For This Useful Post: