View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 06:42 AM   #9
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts
Default They are ALWAYS Watching

Quote:
Originally Posted by topwater View Post
Trust when I say SOMEONE from the shore is ALWAYS looking. People who own shoreline property are ( not all ) but a lot of them are looking for thing to do all winter. When they see you out in a boat before April 1st, they will call Fish&Game. And Fish & Game WILL come out and check you out. ran into this situation about 10 years ago on March 24th.
We originally lost our licences for 60 days with a $85 ticket. We appealed the ticket ( What a Fiasco ) But won our case and ended up only losing the our Fishing licences for only 3 weeks while we appealed. TOTALLY NOT WORTH THE HASSLE.
Two years ago we were on the ice and two members of our group left for about 20 minutes to go to the house for a bathroom break, Fish and Game came over on a sled and issues like you two 85.00 tickets and a six month suspension for not pulling up the lines on their 4 tip up's. I asked, did you see from just driving by? He also told me they counted the number of men on the ice and the holes from the helicopter. Lesson learned!!!!!
joey2665 is offline   Reply With Quote