View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 06:40 AM   #99
Bizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tis View Post
A friend had this information. It makes it a little clearer. The only lot ten [sic] I can find on Map 51 is the Condos in the Basin.
TIS, does your friend have access to the original petition as that may be an important indicator of the original intent of this regulation.

If you look at my map in post #36, above, I show where all three lot #20s reside on tax map 51.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich View Post
,,, I just noticed to Bizer's point that NH State Law trumps the NH Marine Patrol rules, ...
TIS provided some substantial information in post #91. The document signed by Commissioner Flynn in 1997 is the law and trumps the NH web site. The NH legislature allows the Commissioner of Safety to issue regulations provided that certain conditions are met (e.g petition, hearings, etc). Based on the verbiage of that document, the conditions were met, so that document defines the regulation.

So, that eliminates any dispute as to whether it's tax map 15 or tax map 51, but problems #2, 3, and 4 in my post above still stand. However, Commissioner Flynn's ruling mentions "the towns of Wolfeboro and Tuftonboro", but does not say which town's tax maps are to be used. That is why I'd like to see the original petition submitted that initiated this issue.
Bizer is offline   Reply With Quote