View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 07:00 PM   #263
ApS

Cool Check Again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by winni83 View Post
“Obviously, there has been a death among the deities and APS, SOTD, TB, BI, El-C et. al. have been appointed to determine infallibly what is reasonable and civilized for us all, whether it be speed, horsepower, size or type of boat, no wake zones or whatever else annoys or disturbs them from time to time.”
I support those who won't use their boat to kill others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VtSteve View Post
You've read many outright lies posted in these various threads, and made many a misstatement of your own.
An opportunity appeared on the previous page in which to address any "misstatements".

However, every one of SBONH-NHRBA's operatives overlooked that opportunity.

As I am for "equal-opportunity" at forums, I am compelled to repeat that previous phrase once again:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acres per Second View Post
"As for myself, you have ten years of ApS posts in which to locate a statement that expresses a deliberate untruth."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearislandmoose View Post
That favor you guys did for Bourgeious after he gave all that money to your last version of this group, NHRBA, seems to be an embarrassing topic now, no? Working "under the radar" to get a personal NWZ in front of his house, in an area that had never had a problem and was far less of a safety concern than the BP, so that this contributor to the anti-SL group du jour could have peace and quiet when he was not out destroying everyone else's peace and quiet, is starting to look like it was a bad idea. "Let's not let him bring that up. Let's change the topic every time he mentions it. Let's pretend we had nothing to do with that. That was when we called ourselves NHRBA, but we call ourselves SBONH now...
If the below photo is the subject of the "peace and quiet of the personal NWZ at Eagle Island", I don't think we're currently discussing the right "Bourgeoious".

(Or "Bourgeious".)

Last edited by ApS; 10-25-2010 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Bourgeoious?