View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 12:50 PM   #45
Major

Thanked 1,000 Times in 415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailinAway View Post
I'm now 100% convinced that you're a troll and you should be removed from this forum.

Well, aren’t you special. Thankfully you are not the moderator. I don’t know him but I think Don does a great job ferreting out the trolls.

I am committed to everything I say, and welcome debate on any subject. You want to silence me. That’s okay, I’m used to it. Some liberals, like you, want to silence diversity of thought and opinion.

I don’t know you nor do I want to, but I wonder if you were raised in New Hampshire? I was raised with conservative values, that no one owed you a thing, that you had to be self reliant, that looking for government help was a sign of weakness and should be avoided at all costs. My grandparents were poor, raised in the Great Depression. My dad was a house painter and my mom a hair dresser. My parents were phenomenally hard workers and got ahead in life by working harder than others. These values were passed on to me and my brothers.

At one time, most of America shared the same value system whether Democrats or Republicans. That has changed. Like you, our country has embraced a globalists’ view. We don’t believe in self reliance and American exceptionalism. We want to replace our constitutional system with an all powerful government who dictates what we can and cannot do. We adopt feel good governmental policies like social distancing, climate change and social justice and simultaneously erode our rights under the constitution.

Anyway, I am honored that you want to kick me off the Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Major For This Useful Post: